There a few reasons why you may not be able to log into Hub. Please try the following steps to determine why you can’t log into Hub:
Please confirm that you are using your correct username. Your username is the email address that was used to create your Narvar Hub account. Typically this is your work email address.
You can easily reset your password using the following steps:
- Visit the Narvar Hub Login Page
- In the password section, click "forgot?"
- Enter the email address that was used to create your Narvar Hub account and click "Next".
- You will receive an email to reset your password.
You may be experiencing problems logging into Hub because of the browser you are using. We recommend using Google Chrome as the preferred browser for Hub. If you are using Chrome and are still having issues, please log into the Hub using an incognito window and clearing your cache.
Open an Incognito Window
- Open Chrome.
- Go to "File" and Select "New Incognito Window".
Clear your Cache
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu.
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose Beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Never Completed Original Invitation
Did you complete the original invitation? If you did not complete the Signup process within the first 7 days of receiving the Narvar Hub invitation, you will not be able to log into Hub. If you did not complete the original invitation or did not receive the original invitation, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or submit a request to our Support team