Returns: Return Label Generation
Details needed for Return Label Generation
- In order to generate a Return Label, Please select the carrier Fedex and Fill in the requested details in the google form -https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LtI_8LTdkwHoFefXJtAQ3pOvlaLEVXvoWfjywu1nn_w/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true
FedEx Carrier Credentials
To find your FedEx Carrier Credentials, follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the FedEx Developer Resource Center (DRC) at https://www.fedex.com/en-us/developer.html
- Click on the FedEx Web Services Link.
- Click on Move To Production (Step 4. Move to Production)
- Log in with your regular FedEx.com username and password.
- If you do not have a FedEx.com username and password, click the Create Account link.
- Once you have obtained a FedEx.com username and password, return to Step 1.
- Click Get Production Key.
- Complete the short form, agree to the terms and conditions, and finish the process.
Do you intend to resell your software?
- Select No since you do not intend to resell any applications. The credentials are needed to activate FedEx account on your ecommerce site.
Please check the box next to each type of FedEx Web Services you intend to use in your integration solution:
- Select FedEx Web Services for Shipping.
Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant.
- Select Corporate Developer, click Continue, and accept terms and services.
- Do you intend to resell your software?
It is very important to copy, print, save, or write down the information provided on the Confirmation Screen. You will need this information. You will also receive an email with the Account Number, Meter Number, and Password. You will need to reference the Password, Account number, Meter Number, along with the Key from the confirmation screen.
Note: You will only receive Account Number, Meter Number, and Password in the email. Key needs to be copied from the previous confirmation screen only. Below screenshot is just a reference.