Return Label Generation
What are the steps/actions to be done in order to successfully set up the Return Label generation?
Action 1: What retailers have to do
Provide Narvar with the DC address to which the return packages will be delivered.
Distribution Center Details
- Attention Center:
- Company Name:
- Address Line 1:
- Zip/ Postal code:
- Phone Number:
- Returns will be received from which Country:
Introduce Carrier POC to Narvar and request the below details from the carrier:
- Account number
- API key
How to Generate API Key:
- Go to https://developers.auspost.com.au/register
- Complete the information, and then click Create an account.
- You should get a verification email. Click this to verify your account.
- Once done, log in to your new account and go to https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis.
- Click Register for a key
6. Click on Complete Registration
7. Select Yes and Select Narvar
8. Select the territory & submit within 24 hours you will receive the required details from Auspost
Action 2: What carrier is expected to do afterwards
Carrier needs to enable / activate these credentials & provide the credentials to Narvar.
Action 3 : What Narvar will do to complete the integration
- Validate the credentials provided by the carrier.
- Share a sample label with the retailer for acceptance & DC address validation.
- Once validated, the credentials will be moved to Production.
Please sign in to leave a comment.