Return Label Generation
What are the steps/actions to be done in order to successfully set up the Return Label generation?
Action 1: What retailers have to do
1. Setup an online account https://www.dpd.co.uk/ . Contact your DPD UK representative if you don't have one.
DPD UK will provide API credentials to access DPD UK API i.e., Username andPassword
2. Provide with the DC address to which the return packages will be delivered.
Distribution Center Details:
- Attention Center
- Company Name
- Address Line 1
- Zip/ Postal code
- Phone Number
- Returns will be received from which Country
These details needs to be shared via Google forms thats been shared with you at the time of implementation.
Action 2: What carrier is expected to do afterwards
Carrier needs to enable / activate these credentials & provide the credentials to Narvar
Action 3: What Narvar will do to complete the integration
- Validate the credentials provided by the carrier.
- Share a sample label with the retailer for acceptance & DC address validation.
- Once validated, the credentials will be moved to production.
Please sign in to leave a comment.