Return Label Generation
What are the steps/actions to be done in order to successfully set up the Return Label generation?
Action 1: What retailers have to do
Provide with the DC address to which the return packages will be delivered.
Distribution Center Details:
- Attention Center
- Company Name
- Address Line 1
- Zip/ Postal code
- Phone Number
- Returns will be received from which Country
Introduce Carrier POC (Point of Contact) to Narvar & request the below details from the carrier
- Client ID
- Shipper ID / Account Number
Action 2: What carrier is expected to do afterwards
Carrier needs to enable / activate these credentials & provide the credentials to Narvar
Action 3: What Narvar will do to complete the integration
- Validate the credentials provided by the carrier.
- Share a sample label with the retailer for acceptance & DC address validation.
- Once validated, the credentials will be moved to production.