Return Label Generation
What are the steps/actions to be done in order to successfully set up the Return Label generation?
Action 1: What retailers have to do
Provide with the Service Type which you intend to use for Returns via Google forms shared with you . In addition to this, please also share
- Merchant Account Code - The Merchant Account Code is a 32-character alphanumeric code of your USPS MRS account. It is assigned when you get onboarded by your USPS Administrator. In case you do not have one yet.
- MID: The Mailer ID (MID) is a 6 or 9-digit code associated with the Merchant Account Code. It is sent along with the Merchant Account Code.
Action 2: What carrier is expected to do
In case the above details are not already available with you, Your carrier POC should help you with the below
- Merchant Account ID
- Merchant Account Code
Action 3: What Narvar will do to complete the integration
- Validate the credentials provided by the carrier
- Share a sample label with the retailer for acceptance
- Once validated, the credentials will be moved to production
Please sign in to leave a comment.