Populating Narvar data into Klaviyo emails
Step-by-step videos going over common use cases for Narvar/Klaviyo data ingestion:
- Video I: How to populate Narvar Data into Klaviyo’s Email Template
- This video goes over the steps on how to create an automated flow notifying the customer when their package has been delivered. You will see a step-by-step guide on how to populate the values passed from the “delivered” event to Klaviyo. You can populate any data from any Narvar event when following the steps displayed in the video.
- There is also a video going over the steps on how to populate Narvar data into sms content (video vi)
- Video II: How to populate user’s name/last name in an email template
- Video III: How to use the Narvar event data in Klaviyo segments
- This video goes over the steps on how to create a segment using Narvar event and properties.
- Video IV: How to Populate and Preview Narvar Information Based on Specific Event or Profile
- Video V: How to populate products and add personalization into email templates
- Video VI: Populate Narvar Data into Klaviyo SMS
- Note: make sure to watch video I for additional context
- Video VI: Populate shipping information into the email template
Klaviyo Reference links: how to populate the Narvar data into email templates:
- Guide to Template Tags and Variable Syntax (new editor)
- How to Insert Template Tags and Variables into Text Blocks (new editor)
- How to use event variables to personalize flows
- Conditional logic for templates
Please sign in to leave a comment.