Create a Narvar API Account
- Login as an administrator to your BigCommerce store.
- Go to Advanced Settings -> API Accounts, click Create API Account and select V2/V3 API token.
- Enter `Narvar` as the name of the integration.
- Under OAuth Scopes, select the required scopes as shown below.
- Copy or make a note of the API Path.
- When you are done making changes, click Save.
- On Save, `BigCommerce API Credentials` are shown. Your browser will also download a .txt file containing the same credentials on your computer.
- Please make a note of API Path, Client ID, Client Secret and Access Token. They will be required to configure in Narvar Hub.
Narvar Hub Configuration
- Make sure BigCommerce is enabled for the Retailer on Hub.
- Login to Narvar Hub, based on your installation environment
- From the left Navigation Pane, select Partnerships -> Bigcommerce
- Now fill the API Path, Client ID, Client Secret and Access Token.
- Finally Click Save to finish the setup.